Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The details of the role will vary depending on the type and size of employer, as well as the industry. Executives are likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
The role will typically also involve a great deal of digital and online marketing work, as employers will typically operate a website and social media accounts. As such, executives may need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and manage pay-per-click (PPC) and programmatic advertising. As such having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods is beneficial.
OnePlus creates beautifully designed products with premium build quality & brings the best technology to users around the world.
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves.
These responsibilities can include:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org