Website https://twitter.com/AppleSupport Apple Inc.
The applicant will be charged with designing and implementing new concept for signup new user experience and user interactions. The applicant as will be charged to communicate with ideas and using mock ups and using adobe illustrator and prototyping using code or in vision.
This UI/UX Designer job description template is easy to customize for your company’s needs. For similar roles, check our UI Designer and UX Designer job descriptions. Post Now on Job Boards
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Four of technology along with Amazon, Google, and Facebook
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the user experience design of all client sites and apps
- Manage a team of junior UX designers, providing mentoring and training as and when required
- Manage all forms of requirement gathering, user research and usability testing, ensuring the best methods are selected for each project and client
- Liaise with clients and account managers to establish accomplishable objectives and KPIs from user experience
- Work in conjunction with a team of product managers to deliver the best possible product for all clients
- Act as the central point for all user experience design queries within the agency
- Oversee and approve the creation of all wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams and interaction designs
- Work with the in-house designers and developers to create an effective user experience for our own agency website
Represent the agency at key industry events as and when required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com